REIKI Transformation RETREAT
REIKI INITIATES; Join us amongst lush Balinese Gardens, right on the oceans edge in quiet Northern Bali for a 7 day 6 night Retreat doing what comes naturally for us.
This is your time to transform through Reiki, gentle guidance and movement, nourishing food and self love – all within a spiritual cleansing and relaxing environment created at Poinciana Resort/Retreat. During our time together you will make new like-minded friends, experience powerful group healing and meditation and leave invigorated in body, mind and spirit.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Sanur and will journey to beautiful Poinciana Resort Tejakula, Bali. For the final finale we will be transferred back to Ubud on 30th May for a delicious plant based luncheon at Moksa to complete our Retreat.
Included in your package :
- Our ‘Ra Food’ (raw and cooked) Vegetarian that will delight plus Ra Healing Food Workshop with Lyn Nicholls
- Daily Yoga and Meditation with instructor Dee Melbourne
- Sacred Woman’s Circle Process with Jodie Growden
- Balinese Therapeutic Massages
- Guided Healing plant tour, Spiritual Cleansing and Sound Therapy with local residence at Waterfall
- Evening Fire on Beach
- Traditional Balinese Dance Performance
- Boat trip at sunrise
- Reiki Share and Discussions
- Kirtan Devotional Singing
- Snorkeling, walks, beach, pool and rest/restore
- Periods of Noble Silence
This will be your Retreat and we may offer options* depending on the weather and group of dynamics and time.
When: November 2020
Venue: Luxury stand alone beach front Bungalows at our 4 Star Resort Poinciana Resort Retreat, Tejakula, North Bali (Far from the maddening crowd)
Cost: $1499 AUD
Limit: 15 places
Not Included :
- Flights to and from Bali
- Airport transfer to and from Sanur
Transport from Sanur
- Transport from Ubud to airport or other destinations
To ensure you are on time
Stay at Taksu Hotel in Sanur. They have offered a very special rate which we can further discuss upon booking your Reiki Transformation Retreat.
More information will be included in your itinerary when booking.