Date: 5 – 11 June 2019
Where: North Bali
Cost: $995 AUD
Limit: 10 places
Come and join us for a beautiful Retreat of Regeneration and Rejuvenation of mind and body.
Spend 6 nights and 7 days amongst lush foliage framing Mother Waterfall with natural pools surrounded by green hills and cool refreshing air. Swim in the pristine splashing waters and stay in jungle accommodation away from it all …where? In Northern Bali.
This is your time to reconnect with gentle movement, vibrant food, and live in nature. It will be a retreat of peace and creation of harmony within yourself.
Included in your package :
- Transport from your hotel in Sanur to the Jungle and Waterfall
- Delivery of your luggage to your home stay
- Private or shared home stay accommodation – very clean flushing toilets, pure spring water showers
- Welcome treat of jungle chocolate n juice
- Guided tour to waterfall for swimming
- 3 scrumptious soul nurturing vegetarian meals per day.
- Fresh organic juices, tea and coffee and kombucha
- Daily Yoga and Meditations
- Balinese Massages
- Transformational Circle Process
- Plant Medicine Walk and Green Juice
- Chocolate making demo – raw jungle chocolate and chocolate pie
- Mountain and waterfall guides
- Daily rest and reflect period
- Short periods of noble silence
- Return from Les Waterfall to Mokso’s for lunch, best vegetarian meal in Ubud
From here we say goodbye
This is your Retreat and we are able to offer other options, dependent on weather, group dynamics and time. We are open to suggestions and requests. These include :
- Clay Creation and Woodfiring
- Women’s Sound Circle
- Fire Ceremony
Not included :
- Flights to and from Bali
- Airport transfer to Sanur Accommodation **
- Transport from Ubud to airport or other destination on the 11/6/19
** We have made enquiries with a homey hotel – Taksu Hotel in Sanur for overnight stay on 4th June 2019, they have offered a very special rate.
Transport to North Bali on the 5/6/19 will be from Sanur leaving at 10.00am.
More information will be included with your itinerary on booking.
Contact Open Gate Natural Therapy to book your place.